All congregants, please, you must:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Bring your own prayer rugs.
- Wear a face mask the entire time of your presence in the masjid.
- Admission is on First Come-First-Serve Basis until the capacity is reached.
- Be already on ablution (wudu). One bathroom will be reserved for emergency sickness-related cases.
- Please leave immediately after the prayer and not gather outside the mosque.
- Completely avoid handshaking, hugging, and all forms of physical contact
- Enter and exit only from the designated parking lot doors. Please follow directions to enter from one of the parking lot doors and exit from the other door.
- Stick to the social distancing floor markers and leave immediately after the obligatory prayer.
- All education classes, academy and lectures will no longer be held on site and will be taking place online.
The Masjid has taken all these precautions based on the principal of preserving human life. We ask that you follow us on Facebook or visit our website to keep up to date.
“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient” [2:155]